(0 comments, 70 posts)
This user hasn't shared any profile information
Posts by admin
Business Reasons to use Pinterest
1) Pinterest buyers spend more money, more often, and on more items than any of the other top 5 social media sites. (Source: comScore)
2) U.S. consumers who use Pinterest follow an average of 9.3 retail companies on the site. (Source: shop.org)
3) Pinterest pins which include prices receive 36% more likes than those which do not. (Source: Shopify)
4) The number of daily Pinterest users has increased by 145% since January 2012. (Source: Shopify)
5) Pinterest leads in both awareness and visitation among social image sharing sites, with 36% of online consumers aware and 19% visiting. (Source: BizRate Insights)
6) Pinterest generates over 4x as much revenue per click (attributable to first touch) as Twitter and 27% more revenue per click than Facebook. (Source: Converto)
7) 47% of U.S. online consumers have made a purchase based on recommendations from Pinterest. (Source: BlogHer)
8) 81% of U.S. online consumers trust information and advice from Pinterest. (BlogHer)
9) Pinterest attracts 1,090 visitors per minute. (Source: Soci@l Jumpstart)
10) Pinterest is retaining and engaging users as much as 2-3x as efficiently as Twitter was at a similar time in its history. (Source: RJ Metrics)
11) Pinterest drives sales directly from its website — of people with Pinterest accounts, 21% have purchased an item after seeing it on Pinterest. (Sources: comScore and Nielsen)
12) Pinterest generated more referral traffic for businesses than Google+, YouTube, and LinkedIn combined. (Source: Shareaholic)
So I understand that HMRC are trying to close the tax-free loophole on QROPS..
Not sure they will be able to do this… but lets see….
Here is the article:
For advice on QROPS:
So, in follow up from the previous post about people defaming the innocent deVere Group, we were looking into some of their products.. notably QROPS.
Seems a very interesting proposition for people who reside offshore and require a way to save their dwindling pension… we certainly know of many clients who would be interested in this service!
Defo no deVere group scam here!
Some companies really dont deserve the bloggers revenge that they get. Case in point, the company deVere Group who offer best in class advice on offshore financial investments have recently been hit by a swathe of bloggers revenge on the internet all targeting keywords like deVere Group Scam and bad comments on deVere group review…
Are these comments justified… Nigel Green, CEO of deVere Group seems to be a strong target too..
Take a look at this recent press release:
deVere names Goldman Sachs Asset Management as one of the preferred Fund Advisors
The deVere Group, the world’s largest independent financial advisory, is proud to announce that it has selected Goldman Sachs Asset Management as one of its preferred Fund Advisers to provide exclusive investment management solutions to its clients.
Goldman Sachs Asset Management will provide deVere with access to a comprehensive range of global investment strategies and investment research across all major asset classes. In addition, Goldman Sachs Asset Management will offer sales support to deVere Financial Advisers worldwide.
The deVere Group CEO Nigel Green said, “deVere is proud with the relationship it has forged with Goldman Sachs Asset Management. As we continue to expand globally, amongst others, we aim to keep nurturing our services through Goldman Sachs Asset Management . We now look forward to start seeing the benefits for our clients”.
Oliver Rahe, head of platform and insurance third party distribution EMEA, from Goldman Sachs Asset Management commented, “ At GSAM we pride ourselves on being able to provide excellent service and world class investment solutions to our clients. We are delighted to be working with deVere, one of the fastest growing independent financial advisor groups in the world.
Lemon Interactive is going through massive positive changes… stay tuned for new technologies…
Improve traffic on the site
Your website should be user-friendly and incorporate a format that enhances the user’s overall online experience. Take care to include all essential information that prospects look out for including, existing offerings, store and branch location, contact details, hours and days of operation as well as directions to get there. Websites that carefully incorporate all these elements and also have a good product or service should be noticed. An SEO professional is best equipped to do this.
Build and manage a search presence
While ranking in the search engines takes some time, there is a valid reason for concern if your website has been in operation for some time already and yet doest not feature in the initial pages of the search results. Not only is the time and budget wasted, but this absence results in some loss of valuable opportunities to reach out to target audiences as well as wasted opportunities to sell and convert prospective customers.
Half-baked SEO knowledge
While most website owners, comprehend the basics of SEO, their “do-it-yourself” initiatives are not backed by sound SEO principles and techniques. Moreover they are not up to speed with the latest developments in SEO. These trial-and-error methods often leave a bigger dent in the final spend.
Not a one-time activity
The SEO industry is constantly evolving with new techniques evolving, and the old ones becoming obsolete. Moreover SEO can be time consuming and is long-term oriented too. For these simple reasons, SEO campaigns need to be monitored, tracked, improvised and adapted on a regular basis.
To conclude, if you have a great product or service on offer, then it’s imperative that your target audiences should find you easily when they need you. SEO bridges this gap between the seller and buyer. Even if you do not have the budgets to employ a professional to look after your website’s SEO on a full-time basis, you could try hiring the services of a professional SEO agency or consultant. Whichever option you choose, never compromise on SEO.
I have come up with a compilation of tips to ensure that your site is trusted by your potential customers and these will help in ultimately converting your traffic to sales!
- Security certificates, authorisation codes etc for payments you are taking.
- Good Communication – Let your buyers know what is happening with their order, every step of the way.
- Encourage users to leave positive reviews on independent site’s eg. Qype etc
- Offline Marketing – real world mentions go a long way to inspire trust in an unknown brand
- Live chat maybe a useful support tool
- Clean design – This is absolutely imperative!
- Strong organic rankings across multiple search terms – although most downplay the importance of this, I know and you know that multiple appearances in the top 5 or top 10 instill masses of confidence in a users experience of your site.
- Consumer confidence aside, keep in mind online shoppers have a short attention span, so testing your design and shopping cart to make it as easy as possible to use can be a great way to maximise conversions from your existing traffic!
We love to talk at Lemon Interactive – If you would like to discuss this further feel free to get in touch!