Posts tagged SEO
I have come up with a compilation of tips to ensure that your site is trusted by your potential customers and these will help in ultimately converting your traffic to sales!
- Security certificates, authorisation codes etc for payments you are taking.
- Good Communication – Let your buyers know what is happening with their order, every step of the way.
- Encourage users to leave positive reviews on independent site’s eg. Qype etc
- Offline Marketing – real world mentions go a long way to inspire trust in an unknown brand
- Live chat maybe a useful support tool
- Clean design – This is absolutely imperative!
- Strong organic rankings across multiple search terms – although most downplay the importance of this, I know and you know that multiple appearances in the top 5 or top 10 instill masses of confidence in a users experience of your site.
- Consumer confidence aside, keep in mind online shoppers have a short attention span, so testing your design and shopping cart to make it as easy as possible to use can be a great way to maximise conversions from your existing traffic!
We love to talk at Lemon Interactive – If you would like to discuss this further feel free to get in touch!
So what do we mean by commission only SEO?
Well, certainly in the UK where the economy has taken a few harder knocks recently, customers are becoming sceptical and worried about spending money on monthly SEO programs which don’t deliver the results in time.
We were the first company in Europe to launch Performance SEO our results based SEO charging model and now its time to upgrade that to some degree.
What we are talking about is effectively charging a commission on goods sold through the website as a result of our SEO work. So if the client does not sell a product then they don’t pay. Talk about risk-free!
It won’t suit all companies but certainly those companies who sell products within a normal transaction range could benefit from this.
If you would like to know more then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org